WLS 2014 Trade show floor space reservation
Reservation of trade show floor space at WLS 2014 is on a first come, first serve basis.
Floor space is limited, so book your trade show floor space / booth shell scheme at the WLS 2014 exhibitor's web portal (wls.ega.it) now!
Trade show floor space reservation deadlines:
- 19 September 2014* for booking a stand.
- 30 September 2014* for ordering shell scheme booths, accessories, and services.
- 8 October 2014* for forwarding copy of the third-party liability insurance policy covering any damage caused to third parties.
*By close of business hours CET.
Only for companies not renting booth shell schemes and using their own stand builders:
- 30 September 2014* for providing drawings of the booths including sketches, scaled plans and risk assesment. Failure to comply with this requirement within the deadline may result in refusal of permission to build-up the booth.
- 8 October 2014* for forwarding all security documentation that should include fire hazards and security compliance to Italian electrical codes.
*By close of business hours CET.
IMPORTANT: Please read the following before reserving trade show floor space!
About the trade show floor space reservation process
Reservation of trade show floor space for WLS 2014 is a two-step process that involves:
- Selecting your booth space on the trade show floor plan and submitting payment for the selected booth space,
then visit the WLS 2014 exhibitor's web portal at wls.ega.it to:
- Choosing your booth shell scheme
- Organizing materials, accessories, and services such as furniture, audiovisual aids, graphics, personnel, porterage, catering, and plants
- Submitting payment for the shell schemes, materials, services, and accessories ordered.
Before you begin
Before booking a stand (booth space) at WLS 2014, please read the following documents (also available at the WLS 2014 exhibitor's web portal at wls.ega.it) carefully:
1. The exhibitors’ brochure
2. The venue code of conduct: Exhibition area regulations
3. The handling tariff and shipping manual.
Please be sure to read through all sections of the exhibitors’ brochure, making note of all order deadlines stated within the document.
Instructions for reserving trade show floor space
To reserve trade show floor space, please:
1. View the trade show floor plan and select your preferred choices of booth space.
2. Complete the trade show space reservation form, indicating your three space choices in order of preference.
The WLA and the EGA Organizing Secretariat will do their utmost to take your preferences into account. In the event that your first choice of booth space is unavailable, the WLA and the EGA Organizing Secretariat will, of course, advise you accordingly.
3. Return the completed trade show space reservation form to Nadia Bachorski-Ricchiuto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. After being informed of the space number assigned to you, submit payment for your booth space.
Booth space rental fees
Rental fees for booth spaces are charged at EUR 790 per m2. Further information can be found in the exhibitor's brochure.
Payment of booth space rental fees
Reservation of booth spaces at the WLS 2014 trade show must be accompanied by payment of booth space rental fees.
Trade show floor space reservation forms without proof of payment will not be processed.
You can pay either by credit card or bank transfer. If you require a pro-forma invoice, please request one in advance to expedite payment.
Payment by credit card:
Payments must be in Euro. Accepted credit cards for payment of booth space rental fees are Visa, MasterCard, and American Express (Amex).
For payment by credit card, exhibitors are requested to provide their credit card details in the trade show floor space reservation form.
Payment by bank transfer:
Payments must be in Euro. For payment of booth space rental fees by bank transfer, exhibitors are requested to provide their credit card details in the trade show floor space reservation form.
When paying by bank transfer:,
- Please send a copy of the bank transfer by e-mail to the EGA Organizing Secretariat at email@example.com within five (5) working days from the time of booking. All bank charges must be covered by the exhibitor.
- Please indicate clearly in the bank transfer description that the bank transfer is for payment of the WLS2014 booth space rental. Please also be sure to include the name of the exhibitor in the bank transfer description.
Instructions for organizing booth shell schemes, materials, accessories, and services
To organize booth shell schemes, materials, accessories, and services, please:
1. Order booth shell schemes, materials, accessories, and services directly using the dedicated WLS 2014 trade show website. Alternatively, click on the “Book your booth shell scheme now!” button at the top of the page.
2. Submit payment for booth shell schemes, materials, and accessories using the dedicated WLS 2014 trade show website.
Confirmation and invoice
After your payment is cleared a confirmation letter and invoice will be sent to you. Please ensure that payment is made within the specified deadlines to avoid possible loss of your preferred space.
Trade show floor space reservation cancellation policy
All booth space cancellations must be put in writing to Nadia Bachorski-Ricchiuto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booth space cancellations are subject to the following penalties:
- Up to June 30, 2014: 50% of the cost
- From July 1, 2014: 100% of the cost
Your booth space booking contact is:
Event & Finance Manager
World Lottery Association
Phone +41 61 284 15 02
For assistance with anything else related to your stand, please contact:
The EGA Organizing Secretariat
Tel: +39 0632812339